Fluffy 25MM Colored Lashes
*Reusable With Proper Care (up to 20 Wears)*
Mink Lash Strips
1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray by holding the band of the lashes. Avoid pulling too hard on the lashes when removing, and do not pull on the individual strands. During this process we highly recommend you apply eyeliner to create a natural look which in return will help to blend the overall look.
2. compare the lash length with natural eye line length. Trim excess from the outer corner.
3. Apply mascara to natural lashes before applying lashes.
4. Apply a thin layer of lash glue to the lash band. Let dry for 10-20 seconds.
5. Gently place them as close to your lash line. Secure both corners by pressing down.
Removing Lashes Properly: Soak a cotton ball with non-oil-based makeup remover and tap onto the lash line. Then remove lashes.
1. keep away from water and heat
2. Remove before bedtime.
3. After use remove the remaining glue from the lashes
4. Always place lashes back into the original tray to keep their shape and protect them for future use
Applying Mink Lash Extensions
1. Remove all makeup from your own lashes. Let your lashes dry before applying for the extensions.
2. Cover bottom lashes with a white adhesive pad. The pad cannot push the upper lashes upward. Comb the upper lashes to separate.
3. Squeeze a minimal amount of glue onto a smooth surface.
4. Grab each lash with a tweezer and drag half of it through the glue. Start at the inner corner of the eye and gently brush the extension against the natural lash. Carefully place the Mink lashes onto your own lashes, approximately 1 to 2 mm from the eyelid.
5. Continue placing the extensions across the eyelid, and continue this process until the last outer corner lash, separate each lash with a tweezer before attaching the extension. Allow 10 seconds to dry.
After Care Instructions
1. Do not get the lashes wet for at least 2 days after application.
2. Avoid saunas and excess steam.
3. Avoid oil-based products or waterproof mascara.
4. Do not rub, pull or curl the extensions.